Reptile Day Festival
Slither your way into the Virginia Museum of Natural History on Saturday, October 24 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and spend the day viewing a plethora of snakes, lizards, alligators and even amphibians! The Reptile Day festival is the perfect family day of fun and learning. Squash your reptile fears and entertain your scaley curiosities with live presentations from reptile experts and the opportunity to hold a vareity of animals!
- Over 200 live snakes and other reptiles
- Reptile-themed games and crafts throughout the day
- Cobras, rattlesnakes, alligators and other amazing creatures
- Reptile and amphibian specimens from the VMNH collections
- Special presentations by reptile Experts Mark Kilby and Keith Farmer
Thank you to our 2015 Reptile Day sponsors!