Reptile Day Festival
Slither your way into the Virginia Museum of Natural History on Saturday, October 11 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and spend the day viewing a plethora of snakes, lizards, alligators and even amphibians! The Reptile Day festival is the perfect family day of fun and learning. Squash your reptile fears and entertain your scaley curiosities with live presentations from reptile experts and the opportunity to hold a vareity of animals!
- Over 200 live snakes and other reptiles
- Reptile-themed games and crafts throughout the day
- Cobras, rattlesnakes, alligators and other amazing creatures
- Reptile and amphibian specimens from the VMNH collections
- Special presentations by reptile Experts Mark Kilby and Keith Farmer
Reptile Day is one of several signature events taking place as part of the Virginia Science Festival, October 4-11. Thousands of families will come face-to-face with amazing research and technical achievements from Virginia’s educational, non-profit and for-profit institutions, and enjoy hands-on experiences designed to inspire all ages about the wonders of science. For more information, please visit http://sciencefestivals.org/events/virginia-science-festival.
Special thanks to our Reptile Day sponsors: