Chivas Regal Seating (sponsorship table for 10)
The Virginia Museum of Natural History will host its “Grapes & Grains” wine tasting gala on Saturday, April 26 from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m., with event proceeds to benefit the VMNH Foundation Discovery Fund. Donations to the Discovery Fund directly benefit important museum programs in research, education, and exhibits.
DevVault Family Vineyards, Foggy Ridge Cider, Hamlet Vineyards, Hickory Hill Vineyards & Winery, Lawrence Distributing/Devil's Backbone, Stanburn Winery, White Oak Mountain Meadery, and Villa Appalaccia are all set to participate in this year’s event.
“Grapes & Grains” will feature delicious food, along with samples of a variety of wines, specialty beers, and spirits to be presented by participating wineries, meaderies and distilleries from across the region. Visitors will also have the opportunity to bid on many exciting silent auction items, from fun vacations to elegant home décor items.
Chivas Regal Seating - a donation of $5,000
• Reserved table of 10 with logo
• Logo on VMNH Web site with link to your business homepage
• Logo on media releases, marketing materials, auction table and program
• Prominent display of your business banner during evening event
• This sponsorship includes a 1-year VMNH Corporate Partnership at the “VMNH Circle” level
After purhcase, please contact the museum at 276-634-4162, so that the museum may have all the information needed to accomodate your generous donation.