Chardonnay Seating (sponsorship table for 10)
The Virginia Museum of Natural History's “Grapes & Grains” fundraising/friendraising gala will be held on Saturday, April 9, 2016 from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Event proceeds benefit the VMNH Foundation Discovery Fund, which directly supports important museum programs in research, education, and exhibits.
“Grapes & Grains” features wineries and breweries across the Commonwealth that specialize in a wide range of wine and brew types. Heavy hors'douvres, live music, and a silent auction will keep the night alive. Bid on amazing prizes ranging from weekend get-a-ways to home decor to sports memorabilia!
Attendees must be 21 or older. Dressy-casual attire is requested for all attendees.
Chardonnay Seating includes:
- Reserved Table of 10 with name
- Name on VMNH website with link to your business homepage
- Name listing on media releases, marketing materials and program
- Business banner on display during evening event
- This sponsorship includes a 1-year VMNH Corporate Partnership at the “Corporate Sponsor” level
After purhcase, please contact the museum at 276-634-4162, so that the museum may have all the information needed to accomodate your generous donation.