Chivas Regal Seating (sponsorship table for 10)
The Virginia Museum of Natural History's “Grapes & Grains” fundraising/friendraising gala will be held on Saturday, April 21, 2018 from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Event proceeds benefit the VMNH Foundation Discovery Fund, which directly supports important museum programs in research, education, and exhibits.
“Grapes & Grains” features wineries and breweries across the Commonwealth that specialize in a wide range of wine and brew types. Heavy hors'douvres, live music, and a silent auction will keep the night alive. Bid on amazing prizes ranging from weekend get-a-ways to home decor to sports memorabilia!
Attendees must be 21 or older. Dressy-casual attire is requested for all attendees.
Chivas Regal Seating includes:
- Reserved table of 10 with logo
- Logo on VMNH Web site with link to your business homepage
- Logo on media releases, marketing materials, auction table and program
- Prominent display of your business banner during evening event
- 1-year VMNH Corporate Partnership at the “VMNH Circle” level
After purhcase, please contact the museum at 276-634-4162, so that the museum may have all the information needed to accomodate your generous donation.