Dino Day Festival
Event: Dino Day
Date: Saturday, January 23, 2016
Time: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Venue: Virginia Museum of Natural History
Address: 21 Starling Avenue, Martinsville, VA 24112
Price: Only $5/adult and $3/children and youth ages 3-18. FREE for museum members and children under 3!
Dinosaur specimens and activities at the festival will include:
- NEW SPECIMENS ON DISPLAY THIS YEAR -Tyrannosaurus Rex and Triceratops!
- Face-painiting, dino-tattoos, and balloon animals!
- Fascinating presentations by Dr. Sterling Nesbitt of Virginia Tech
- Full-size dinosaur casts, including Allosaurus, Acrocanthasaurus, Tenontosaurus, Deinonychus!
- Real dinosaur fossils from the museum collections!
- Model replicas of some of the most well-known and feared dinosaurs of their time, such as Tyrannosaurus rex and Triceratops!
- Animatronic dinosaurs, including T-Rex and "Cera" the Triceratops!
- Games and crafts all day long!
- Dino dig pit!
- Costumed dino characters - Get your picture taken with "Cera" the Triceratops!
- Dinos on Parade!
*In addition to the festival, admission allows all visitors to view the museum's exhibits in their entirety.
Be sure to complete your visit with a stop in the VMNH Museum Store and PALEO Cafe for unique gifts, delicious lunches and snacks, and more. For more information, please email email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you at Dino Day!