A vision for the future.
A vision for the Virginia Museum of Natural History.
Let us recognize your legacy of support by naming a museum feature after you or your family...
You can achieve your personal financial goals and leave a legacy of support for the Virginia Museum of Natural History Museums-and the region-by using various legal and tax strategies to plan a gift to VMNH.
What's the best fit for you?
Did you know that, through a planned gift to the Virginia Museum of Natural History, you can:
• Make a deferred gift by including the museum in your will.
• Avoid or postpone capital gains tax.
• Give yourself or someone you love a life income that may be greater than that earned by current investments.
• Reduce gift and estate taxes on assets passing to your heirs.
• Diversity your portfolio without incurring capital gains taxes on sale of assets.
• Avoid double taxation on IRA or retirement plan assets and U.S. savings bonds in your estate.
• Give the Virginia Museum of Natural History an interest in your home while continuing to live there, and receive an immediate income tax deduction.
If you are considering the best way to give to the Virginia Museum of Natural History, we would be happy to work with you and your advisors to fashion a gift to meet your needs. Please contact us at 276-634-4163 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose of this web page is to provide information of a general nature only. The Virginia Museum of Natural History is not engaged in providing legal or tax advice. Advice from legal and tax counsel should be sought when considering a charitable gift of any type. We can help your selection of an investment company that will fit your needs.