A vision for the future.
A vision for the Virginia Museum of Natural History.
Let us recognize your legacy of support by naming a museum feature after you or your family. You can achieve your personal financial goals and leave a legacy of support for the Virginia Museum of Natural History Museums-and the region-by using various legal and tax strategies to plan a gift to VMNH.
Writer of fishing and hunting guide books and long-time leader of Trout Unlimited in Virginia, John Ross has never thought of himself as a conservationist. Instead, he focuses on education because, he believes, that’s the best way to ensure that the Commonwealth’s abundant natural treasures will be here for future generations to enjoy.
Planned gifts to the Virginia Museum of Natural History can take the form of:
- A bequest through a will or trust
- A charitable life income plan (charitable gift annuity, charitable remainder trust or charitable lead trust)
- A gift of property subject to a life estate
- Naming the Virginia Museum of Natural History as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy or retirement plan
Planned gifts to VMNH can support:
- Student scholarships
- Teacher scholarships
- Endowed positions
- Building projects
- Exhibit development
- And much more...
Why are planned gifts important to VMNH?
- Planned gifts provide long-term support for a variety of museum programs while helping to ensure that we sustain our national reputation for leadership and achievement in science and science education.
If you are considering the best way to give to the Virginia Museum of Natural History, we will be happy to work with you and your advisors to fashion a gift to meet your needs. Please contact us at 276-634-4163 or email@example.com.The purpose of this web page is to provide information of a general nature only. The Virginia Museum of Natural History is not engaged in providing legal or tax advice. Advice from legal and tax counsel should be sought when considering a charitable gift of any type. We can help your selection of an investment company that will fit your needs.